After the Rain Tote, Mexico
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
This tote is just the right size to become your everyday bag. Run your errands, go for a night out or just pack a good book and a flask of tea. This tote will take you effortlessly from day to night while keeping you smart and stylish.
The After the Rain pattern features a lightning design on spring mint.
The features: two leather handles, zipper closure and lined interior with one pocket.
- Features: two leather handles, zipper closure and lined interior with one pocket.
- Materials: 100% wool, genuine leather, hand-dyed and handwoven
- Approx. 13.5" H x 17-18" W x 3.5" D
- Approx. 34 cm H x 44-46 cm W x 9 cm D
- Total hanging length: approx. 24" / 60 cm
- Made in Mexico
The purpose of Manos Zapotecas is to perpetuate the beautiful artistry of the designers, makers, and artisans in Oaxaca, Mexico by connecting them with socially conscious consumers around the globe. With a focus on traditional craftspeople and marginalized groups who are making their living from handmade items, MZ strives to make a positive impact by nurturing lasting relationships and always abiding by fair trade principles.