AFTS Shea Butter - Argan & Avocado Oil, 57g
|Availability:||In stock (26)|
This 100% pure unrefined organic raw shea butter is scented with pure essential oils of Argan and Avocado.
- Ingredients: Butyrospermum Parkii (shea butter) fruit, argan oil and avocado oil.
- 2 oz / 57 g
- Packaged in Canada in recyclable bisphenol-free plastic.
Benefits of shea butter:
- Naturally contains vitamins A, E, and F.
- Tones, evens, and repairs skin with a smooth natural glow.
- Revitalizes face, body, hands, hair, nails and feet.
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles, stretch marks and scars.
- Helps heal scratches, blemishes and irritated skin.
- Protects and screens skin from cold, wind and sun damage.
- Improves skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema.
Shea butter from the fruit of the karite tree has been used for centuries by sub-Saharan cultures to keep skin young and supple and to protect it from the harsh sun and wind. By choosing this product, you are directly supporting a better life for West African women and their families through fair prices, direct trade, community development and environmental stewardship.
Argan Oil and Avocado Oil
Our refined Argan Oil is a deodorized, cold-pressed oil derived from the kernels of the Moroccan Argan tree. It is high in Oleic acid and Linoleic acid, vitamin E (specifically the Alpha tocopherol which makes it extremely resistant to oxidization), and rare plant sterols which help reduce inflammation. It is widely used in the cosmetics industry and has quickly gained an exceptional reputation, and is frequently used in hair care products, creams and lotions, soap, specialty treatments, and directly on the skin. this Argan Oil has been naturally refined by filtering the oil through small, micron-sized, holes. This process deodorizes the oil by separating the oil from it's larger particles which create sediment in the Virgin version of Argan Oil and often causes a sharp odor.
Rich in vitamins A, D, and E, amino acids, and lecithin, Avocado Oil is a popular oil in skin care as it moisturizes and softens skin, increases elasticity without leaving a greasy after-feel. Its great humectant properties makes it an excellent choice in hair care as well as skin care products as it helps bring moisture to the hair and skin.