Banana Leaf Serving Tray, Rwanda
|Availability:||Out of stock|
Pretty and practical trays woven from banana leaf, available in 3 sizes and 2 styles.
Banana leaf nesting trays are crafted from locally-gathered leaves and stalks of banana trees. Artisans use a specially designed, handmade needle to thread dried banana leaves around the banana stalks.
These trays are a beautiful and interesting way to serve snacks and drinks or laying out towels in the bathroom. The smallest tray fits letter-size paper and the medium tray is perfect for serving a 9"x13" baking pan - and keeping your dish warm! The three trays nest inside one another for easy storage.
The Handcrafted Details
- Nesting trays are made from hand-gathered local banana leaves and stalks
- Tray handles may vary
- The smallest tray is just the right size to hold sheets of letter-sized paper
- The medium tray fits a 9"x13" baking pan- a beautiful presentation which also helps keep your dish warm
- Our trays can get wet but do not submerge...dry in the sun
- Care: Wipe with a damp cloth
- Country of Origin: Handcrafted in Rwanda
Large - 16”w x 12” d x 3”h
Medium - 14”w x 10"d x 2.5”h
Small - 12.5”w x 9”d x 2”h
Made fair trade in Rwanda.
0 stars based on 0 reviews