Tribal Vanilla - 2 beans
|Availability:||In stock (36)|
Tribal Vanilla beans are grown and cured in the tropical region of Ibanda, Uganda. They are some of the world's most aromatic Grade A vanilla beans.
How to use the bean:
1. Split the vanilla pod lengthwise with a sharp knife
2. Scrape the tiny black vanilla beans out from the inside of the pod
3. Use the beans directly in any recipe
4. The empty pod and leftover beans can be used for infusing into any other foods such as meat, sugar, cream, drinks etc.
1. Reseal the package to keep the unused beans moist and fresh
2 Store in a dark, cool location
3. Do not refrigerate